Make sure your home doesn’t become “home sweet home” to annoying, unhealthy pests
Since 1941, homeowners, landlords and tenants throughout California have called on the Antimite experts when pests of any kind threaten their house and home.
The Antimite Advantage includes:
- A Board-Certified Entomologist is on staff at all times for consultation and pest identification
- Immediate Help is our promise – after all, it’s not just your family and property that’s at stake. Our reputation is on the line as well!
- Effective Treatments that are proven, efficient, affordable with very effect pest elimination
- Long-term Prevention after your initial treatment helps to control pest problems in and around your home, year after year
The Antimite IPM Approach
Our Integrated Pest Management (IPM) approach to pest control goes far beyond simply getting rid of your pest problem. IPM is a highly effective, multi-layered approach that looks closely at all aspects of your specific pest problem in order to tailor treatment that ensures maximum pest control combined with the greatest efficiency and smallest footprint on the property as possible.
What We Do:
Boundary and Perimeter Treatments
Antimite experts apply an appropriate, long lasting treatment to the exterior of your home paying special attention to cracks and crevices.
Interior areas are first inspected, then treated for specific pests present in your home. A carefully chosen combination of proven residual insecticides, baits and traps may be used based on the particular pests present and on any of your environmental concerns.
After inspecting and analyzing your home, Antimite experts will advise you on household routines to minimize further infestation. Our specialists offer treatments that may include the following:
- Crack and Crevice Treatment – Products are carefully set only in areas where the insects live and breed, such as dark, enclosed areas within walls and under cabinets. Our special process assures minimal exposure to family, food, or pets.
- Insect Growth Regulators – These products duplicate the insect’s natural hormones to disrupt their growth and development.
After a thorough inspection to determine which species is present, Antimite experts create an effective program to keep your home rodent-free.
Termite Control and Annual Inspection
Our thorough inspecting of your home looks for tell-tale signs of termite infestation. Learn more about our approach,including our Termite Contract (TSC) which will keep you worry free all year long.
Stinging Insect Control
Whether Africanized or not, bees and wasps are a needless danger to your family because of their painful and potentially harmful stings. We provide effective, proven control and hive removal measures.
Season after season, your home will be exposed to different types of pests — roaches, ants, spiders, birds, and rodents will all be trying to make a home in yours. To make sure the pests you’ve so carefully eliminated don’t return, you can decide to have us visit all year long with our ongoing maintenance programs.
What You Can Do:
Before and after the Antimite experts rid your home of pest problems, there are some basic steps you can take, including:
- Sealing cracks and crevices can keep pests from entering your home
- Throw away any stacks of newspapers, shopping bags, and other things that make good homes for pests
- Keep them hungry with tight lids on all trash cans and empty them often, especially indoor cans
- Store food in tightly sealed containers
- Wipe up all spills and crumbs right away
- Clean up dirty dishes immediately after eating
- Fix leaky faucets and don’t let dishwater stay in sinks overnight to attract thirsty, moisture-loving pests
- Trim trees and plants back from your home (especially roofs)
- Seal gaps around pipes entering your home, such as water pipes under the sink
These are a few of the many ways to turn the tide in your favor in the battle against household pests. Your Antimite experts will be happy to show you other ways to control pests during your scheduled appointment. Just ask!
For your fast FREE Estimate call 1-800-ANTIMITE (268-4648) now!